How I feel about religion. God should be presented as what he is, love and kindness. Stop using his name to justify your racism, homophobia and sexism
I’m not religious, but this comic is flipping adorable.
1. A cute boy isn’t going to pick you up from your loneliness. Accept that.
2. Fall in love with yourself, fall in love with the world around you, fall in love with being happy, you’ll love it.
3. Decide if you really need those toxic people around you. Let’s face it, you don’t. Move on with your life the way you need to.
4. Be selfish. No one got anywhere in this world by putting someone’s happiness before their own, why should you?
5. Write. Draw. Act. Sing. Dance. Find your forte. Do it.
6. Look through universities and cry because you don’t know what you want to do with your life. It’s okay. Anyone that says they do know is lying.
7. Go for a walk when you’re sad, or lie in bed; whatever makes you feel best, just remember that the sadness is only temporary.
8. Be spontaneous. Be organised. You need both.
9. Accept that you aren’t always going to know what to do, sometimes you WILL just want to cry and escape the world at 3 am in the morning, but this isn’t going to last. You aren’t always going to know how to respond to that text, or whether to go out even though you know you’ll just wish you’re at home in bed; indecision is normal.
10. Realise that life will never be like the films you watch or the books you read or the poems you admire. Life is what you make of it, so don’t sit around waiting for something to happen, just live.”
And everyone loves an adorable winner!
"Leave the saving of the world to the men?
I don’t think so…”
I am crying violently.
God, RDJ just looks like a little child, when they’re being hugged by their father.
the longer you watch it the more you want to find the nearest cliff
hey look satan made a gif
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.